June 21, 2018
I know you all are looking for fishing stories these days from the desk of Nestor Falls Fly-In Outposts and we are working on them. But I wanted to repeat the story we wrote awhile back because we are getting to many last minute beverage orders.
You couldn’t begin to imagine how many cases of beverages we’ve flown in over the last 30 years. Yep, that’s right, lots of beverages. While that may come as no surprise to you, you might be surprised to learn that it takes just as much planning to get your beverages here as it does to get you here!
- We call the orders in on Sunday.
- Our staff works hard to pick them up by Wednesday.
- Once the orders arrive at the base we group them by lake and tag them with the head of your party’s name and date of your arrival.
- Once tagged, we plan which flights each case will fly on.
- The plane arrives at your favorite destination and the cases are unloaded.
As you can see there are a few steps we have to take in order to make sure your beverages are ready and waiting for you. That’s why it’s so important for guests to place their beverage orders a month before arriving. We’ll be adding a surcharge to last-minute orders this year, so whatever your drink of choice, the sooner you let us know the better!
Because at the end of the day, what’s a fishing trip without your favorite beverage?
Escape to the Wilderness!
Dave & Michelle