Staff Shenanigans from Memory Lane
April 20, 2014
The first day of spring has come and gone, yet we still have days where snow is falling! One of our guests contacted us today for a spring trout picture and Kasey came across some pictures of the staff working and playing. Looking at these photos brings back some very fond memories. We can’t wait for everyone to be reunited in a few short weeks!
Photos from Left to Right
1. Jon had a bit of trouble with the canoe one day. He wants everyone to know that he does, in fact, know how to get into a canoe.
2. We’re known to pull some trickery from time to time. This time Buster was sneaking up on Ashley. Water fights were always fun on hot sunny days.
3. Ashley and Kasey finding a friendly turtle. They always try to save the wildlife before the critters get caught up in the hustle and bustle by the docks.
4. The boys fixing up a dock. The weather isn’t always the warmest when the docks need to be repaired, so the wetsuits help!
5. The last picture is one of our Christmas parties. Even during the offseason, we love spending time with our friends and staff!
These photos were a nice little surprise today. We can’t wait to make some more memories this season!
Escape to the Wilderness,
Dave & Michelle